Workplace Health & Safety and OH&S
Are you Serious about Safe Business?
* Confused about your safety obligations?
* Not sure how to meet your duty of care?
* Not sure if you comply?
* Want to make your workplace safer & more efficient?
* Not sure where to start?
* Need flexible & economical support from safety manager with experience in the development, implementation & monitoring of health & safety systems & safe methods of work?
An experienced WHS\OHS specialist can assist you by:
* Providing an experienced work health & safety mentor to assist you in making responsible & economic OH&S decisions;
* Explaining the NSW & Queensland Work Health & Safety requirements;
* Assisting in the completion of WHS Pre-Qualification documents to win that all important contract;
* Conducting an inspection or audit of your workplace & its activities to assist you in understanding & implementing a safe work environment and practices;
* Positively recording what is in place & what improvement opportunities are possible;
* Providing guidance & support implementing an OH&S management system, safety management plans or manuals, inductions, SWMS, procedures, registers, checklists & forms;
* Making interpretation of Codes of Practice & Australian Standards easier;
* Provide training & support in processes such as; risk assessment, incident investigation, emergency & injury management; and
* Training staff & associated Contractors in your businesses safety standards.
Workplace Safety - Tweed and Gold Coast - Peter Latter, Onsite OH&S Pty Ltd, Mobile 0419758103
Flexible & economical support from a local safety manager with over 16 years experience in the development, implementation & monitoring of health & safety systems & safe methods of work.